Friday, October 19, 2012

Nathalie Du Pasquier

I remember seeing Nathalie Du Pasquier's prints, and memphis Furniture pieces whilst studying different movements at Uni and thinking they were pretty sweet. Since my husband gave me some gorgeous gifts wrapped in her printed hankies for my birthday, I've fallen in love. After the Christmas madness (which presently has me sanding timber and painting lots of spots!) I am putting my heart back into textile design for a little bit to see what I come up with.

Even her website layout is raw and inspiring. Love it all. All images via















2 comments:

  1. yay! I love your prints miss.... can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check the north face school uniform kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete